About this item
The CCNA Wireless Official Cert Guide is a comprehensive self-study tool for preparing for the latest CCNA Wireless exam. Complete coverage of all exam topics as posted on the exam topic blueprint ensures readers will arrive at a thorough understanding of what they need to master to succeed on the exam. The book follows a logical organization of the CCNA Wireless exam objectives. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing readers' retention and recall of exam topics. Readers will organize their exam preparation through the use of the consistent features in these chapters, including:
- Pre-Chapter Quiz These quizzes allow readers to assess their knowledge of the chapter content and decide how much time to spend on any given section.
- Foundation Topics These sections make up the majority of the page count, explaining concepts, configurations, with emphasis on the theory and concepts, and with linking the theory to the meaning of the configuration commands.
- Key Topics Inside the Foundation Topics sections, every figure, table, or list that should absolutely be understood and remembered for the exam is noted with the words Key Topic in the margin. This tool allows the reader to quickly review the most important details in each chapter.
- Exam Preparation This ending section of each chapter includes three additional features for review and study, all designed to help the reader remember the details as well as to get more depth. Readers will be instructed to review key topics from the chapter, complete tables and lists from memory, and define key terms.
- Final Preparation Chapter This final chapter details a set of tools and a study plan to help readers complete their preparation for the exams.
- CD-ROM Practice Test The companion CD-ROM contains a set of customizable practice tests.