product description page
Certification and Core Review for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (Paperback)
about this item
Get ready for your neonatal intensive care nursing certification exam with the only review developed in collaboration with three leading nursing organizations! From AACN, AWHONN, and NANN, Certification and Core Review for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 5th Edition prepares you foryour examination with hundreds of high-quality study questions and realistic test simulation. Based on the latest test plans of the AACN's CCRN®-Neonatal exam and the NCC's Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC) exam, review questions cover the changes to the Core Curriculum and reflect the latest evidence, essential knowledge, and best practices. New to this edition are three new chapters and 225 completely new review questions. This powerful study tool offers unparalleled preparation for your certification exam!
- Endorsed by the three most authoritative associations in neonatal intensive care nursing: the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN); the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN); and the National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN).
- Realistic exam practice is offered through 675 total questions that mirror the certification exam content, the multiple-choice question format, and the distribution of content.
- Answers are provided for each question, accompanied by rationales and references, to enhance your understanding of the material.
- Online flexibility allows you to organize review questions and test format by your preferred examination, either the AACN or NCC.
- Online exam simulation - included free with each new copy of the book - mirrors the test-taking experience with an interactive, timed format.
- Customized study lets you choose whether to work through online questions in Study Mode or Examination Mode.
- Online remediation includes rationales for both correct and incorrect answers, and in-book remediation provides rationales for correct answers.
- A compact, portable size makes the book easier to study anytime, anywhere.
- 225 NEW review questions include 75 in the book and 150 additional online questions on the Evolve companion website.
- Thoroughly UPDATED review content reflects AACN's latest CCRN®-Neonatal exam and the NCC's latest Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC) exam, information in Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 5th Edition, and the newest evidence-based guidelines for neonatal critical care.
- NEW! Three new chapters include Grieving Process, Quality Improvement, and Facilitation of Learning.
- NEW focus on culturally sensitive care is included in an expandedFamily Integration and Culturally Sensitive Care chapter.
- UPDATED rationalesNumber of Pages: 167.0Genre: MedicalFormat: PaperbackPublisher: Elsevier Science Health ScienceLanguage: EnglishStreet Date: November 22, 2016TCIN: 51731532UPC: 9780323391290Item Number (DPCI): 248-33-5545