about this item
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 certification preparation guide will help prepare the user to take the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 certification exam. It provides step-by-step instruction for the features and commands covered on the certification exam and can be completed in approximately 2.5 to 3 hours. Certification as a Microsoft Office Specialist demonstrates an aptitude with Microsoft Office software.
- Prepares the user for certification tests without expensive test-prep software.
- Focuses on hands-on use of tools and completion of skills; users learn and apply the skills, not just learn how to complete the test
- Integrates as a supplement to existing classroom activities; minimal class time required
- Requires no prior knowledge or use of the software; starts with basic skills and builds to advanced skills
- Teaches the user to work with the software to complete project-based learning
- Provides a simulation of the certification exam
Number of Pages: 94
Genre: Education, Computers + Internet
Publisher: Goodheart-Willcox Pub
Author: D. Michael Ploor
Street Date: August 1, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-36-3872