product description page
Certified Nurse Educator Review Manual (Paperback) (Ph.d. Ruth A. Wittmann-price)
about this item
Second Edition was Third Place Winner of the AJN Book of the Year Award!
Reviews for the Second Edition:
“This is a treasure trove for those preparing for the CNE examination. For those adding certification to their goals, this book is a must have.”-Doody’s Medical Reviews
"I truly believe that your book made it possible for me to successfully complete the CNE exam! It truly is the only book you need to pass the CNE exam - I'm living proof! Thanks so much! I learned a lot from your book and intend to keep it on my desk for future reference!"-Sue Carroll, MSN, RNSentara College of Health Sciences
The third edition of this classic study guide for nurse educators taking the CNE exam continues to be the only concise review book to feature a systematic approach to exam preparation. Presented in both book and ebook format, it is updated throughout and includes a more in-depth focus on distance learning modes along with new content on global initiatives and interdisciplinary and interprofessional education. The majority of Q & As are revised to reflect a highter integrative and application focus, and 100 new questions have been added throughout the book for a total of 350 questions. Chapter references are updated to provide opportunity for further study. The third edition is also geared for use by nurse educators in Canada who intend to take the CNE exam.
The CNE review, designed for use by both novice and expert nurse educators, incorporates all content areas designated by the National League for Nursing as essential knowledge in the field. It is formatted to closely reflect the test blueprint. Valuable features include case studies and critical thinking questions, Evidence-Based Teaching Practice boxes, Teaching Gems offering advice from practice experts, review questions at the end of each chapter, and a practice CNE exam with answers and rationales.
New to the Third Edition:
- More in-depth focus on distance learning modes
- New content on global initiatives
- Additional information on interdisciplinary and interprofessional educatio
- 100 additional review questions reflecting a higher integrative and application focus
- Designed for use by Canadian test-takers
- CNE App available as separate purchase with updated Q&As and rationales
- Offers systematic approach to exam preparation
- Closely reflects the NLN test blueprint
- Highlights areas designated by NLN as essential knowledge
- Includes case studies, critical thinking questions, 350 practice questions with rationale, and practice test
- Provides Evidence-Based Teaching Practice Boxes and Teaching Gems from practice experts