About this item
Teaches you how and what to study in order to be best prepared for the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam. This fast-growing technology is creating a market that needs more qualified IT specialists with proven skills. This book covers 100% of the exam requirements for both The OpenStack Foundation and the Mirantis OpenStack Certification Exam.
Each theme is taught using practical exercises and instructions for the command line and for the graphical client (Horizon). Each chapter is followed by review questions, complete with answers. Even after you have taken and passed your OpenStack exam, this book will remain a useful reference.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the components that make up the cloud.
- Install and make an OpenStack distribution from Mirantis, Red Hat or another community version.
- Work with OpenStack Identity Management, Dashboard, CLI, Object Storage, Block Storage, Networking, Telemetry, Orchestration, and Image Services.
- Learn how to troubleshoot all the main OpenStack services.
- Understand where to find information for future work with OpenStack.
Who This Book Is For
Certified OpenStack Administrator Study Guide is for Cloud and Linux engineers looking for a better understanding of how to work with the modern OpenStack IaaS Cloud, and wants to prove their knowledge by passing a Certified OpenStack Administrator Exam.
Genre: Computers + Internet
Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
Author: Andrey Markelov
Street Date: December 7, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-33-4698
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.