About this item
At a glance
- CETAPHIL GENTLE OIL-FREE MAKEUP REMOVER: Gently removes waterproof and long-wear makeup to leave skin feeling clean and refreshed
- DERMATOLOGIST- & OPHTHALMOLOGIST-TESTED: Effectively removes waterproof mascara from delicate eye area without irritation or oily residue
- SOOTHING BOTANICALS: Formulated with aloe vera, ginseng and green tea
- SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Fragrance free, oil free, non-irritating & noncomedogenic
- DESIGNED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: All CETAPHIL products are effective yet non-irritating
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED for Sensitive Skin
Q: Does it have a safety seal under the cap? Thank you
A: Hi, Mari. Thank you for your question! There is no additional seal on Cetaphil® Gentle Makeup Remover other than the inner lining under the cap. Thank you!submitted byGalderma Team Member - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you use Cetaphil gentle waterproof makeup remover for waterproof mascara also?
A: Hi Betty! Yes it is excellent for removing waterproof mascara. It is also oil-free so it does not leave a film around your eyes. I hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: If you have a allergic reaction to fragrance mix 2, and Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Benzocaine, can you use this or any of your products?
A: Hi Shellbell, Neither of these ingredients are in the liquid makeup remover. But, we do not test for trace amounts of allergens. Thanks for asking!submitted byGalderma Team Member - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this be used on the lips as well?
A: Hi Elliot! You can definitely use this product to remove lip sticks or other lip glosses as well! I hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: I do not see a list of ingredients. What are the ingredients in this product?
A: Hi, Silverbird88. Courtesy of Cetaphil's website, you can see a full ingredient list here: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Glycerin, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Poloxamer 184, Benzalkonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Allantoinsubmitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 5 years agoBrand expert