About this item
- DERMACONTROL OIL REMOVING FOAM WASH: A clinically proven, pH-balanced formula is the first step of a daily skincare regimen designed to manage oily, combination skin
- CLEANSES WITHOUT STRIPPING OR OVERDRYING: Washes away dirt, impurities and makeup without over drying the skin
- SOOTHES IRRITATED SKIN: Innovative Zinc technology reduces surface oil and shine, leaving skin feeling balanced
- HYPOALLERGENIC AND NONCOMEDOGENIC: Instantly forms a light foam that is paraben free and won't irritate the skin or clog pores
- DESIGNED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: All CETAPHIL products are effective yet non-irritating
Q: Hello, can It be use for a 9 years old?
A: Hi there – we always recommend checking in with your child’s doctor before using any new products on their skin. Thanks for asking!submitted byGalderma Team Member - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: is this safe to use during pregnancy
A: Hi NanaB. Thanks for your interest in Cetaphil. All Cetaphil® products are considered cosmetic and over the counter products which have no pregnancy category in accordance with US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines. Cetaphil® products have not been clinically tested specifically on pregnant women. We hope this helps!submitted byGalderma Team Member - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Product says fragrance free but it lists masking fragrance in the ingredient list. Is this product scented?
A: It does say fragrance free. That’s why I bought it. I have very sensitive skin. After using it has a heavy perfume scent.submitted byMrsNeville - 5 years ago
Q: What is the pH level of this cleanser?
A: Hi Viri, The pH level ranges 4.1 to 5.1. Have a great day!submitted byGalderma Team Member - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: I shave my head and it gets quite shiny and oily, would this help with the shine?
A: Hi N0mad! Yes, this product is great for reducing and controlling oil and shine. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 5 years agoBrand expert