product description page
Challenging Neuropathic Pain Syndromes : Evaluation and Evidence-based Treatment (Hardcover) (Mitchell
about this item
Get a quick, expert overview of the many key facets of neuropathic pain syndromes with this concise, practical resource by Drs. Mitchell Freedman, Jeff Gehret, George Young, and Leonard Kamen. This easy-to-read reference presents a summary of today's best evaluation methods and evidence-based treatment options for complex regional pain syndrome as well as other challenging syndromes.
- Covers key topics such as:
- Evidence Based Approach to Many Uncommon and Difficult Neuropathic Pain Syndromes
- Review of Pathophysiology of Pain
- Approach to Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Work Up and Treatments for Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Consolidates today's available information and experience in this multifaceted area into one convenient resource.