About this item
- Shallow cup design creates muffin tops; bakes 6 muffin tops at once
- Made from heavy-weight aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking
- Easy release, silicone based, non-stick coating for ease of baking and cleanup
- Non-stick Original Muffin Top Pan; measures 15-3/4 by 11-Inch
- Dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend product life
This Chicago Metallic Professional Muffin Top Pan pan is constructed of carbon steel, proving superior heat conduction. Features a shallow cup design, which creates muffin tops. Designed with a non-stick, easy release coating for ease in baking and cleaning. Dishwasher and oven safe. Muffin top pan measures 15-3/4 inch long x 11 inch wide x 1/2 inch high; each muffin cup measures 3-1/2 Inch diameter.
Features: Rectangle (shape)
Dimensions (Overall): .5 inches (H) x 11.0 inches (W) x 15.75 inches (D)
Weight: .95 pounds
Baking Cooking Surface: Nonstick
Includes: Muffin pan
Protective Qualities: Rust-resistant, Warp-proof
Number of cavities: 6
Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe
Item Number (DPCI): 070-02-0390
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Windy city gal — 7 months ago
Exactly what I needed. I found a recipe online using this tin. I wanted to pre-make breakfast sandwiches. I put an egg in each mold put in the oven for 15 mins at 350 and I had 6 premade egg that fits perfectly in a bun for my sandwiches. The eggs slipped right out of the tin without sticking.