About this item
- Convenient one-hand quick fold.
- Ultra-light weight aluminum frame.
- 3 wheel design, nimble steering
- Adjustable, removable canopy
- Large dual-access basket easily accessed from front or rear
- Front wheel suspension
- Baby tray with cup holders
- Parent tray with cup holders
- Independent toe-tap locking brakesThe Viaro® stroller with one-hand quick fold comes loaded with convenient features you and baby will love. The compact, one hand quick fold makes folding a snap, and the ultra light weight aluminum frame makes it an easy solution for parents on the go. The 3 wheel design allows for nimble steering with a sporty stance, and the sleek styling is sure to turn some heads. The Viaro® includes an adjustable, removable canopy, independent toe tap locking brakes, and a 5 point harness. A large basket that is accessible from the front or back, provides plenty of storage for all the things your baby needs. Front wheel suspension gives just the right ride, and both baby and parent each have a tray with cup holders.
Viaro® Stroller DesciptionWith a sleek, three-wheel design and aluminum frame, the Chicco Viaro® offers lightweight maneuverability for everyday usability. Never sacrificing functionality for convenience, the Viaro® is designed with a one-hand quick fold. A pull-strap and button are conveniently tucked under the seat and easy to activate simultaneously for a compact, free-standing fold. The stroller is even easier to open again after closing. For little riders, Viaro® includes a detachable tray with two cup holders, adjustable canopy, and multi-position backrest. A swiveling front wheel and suspension help maintain a smooth ride from surface to surface. Toe-tap rear brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. For parents, Viaro® features a padded push-handle, parent tray with two cup holders, and a large basket that is easily accessible from the front or back. For use as a travel system, the Viaro® accommodates all Chicco KeyFit® and Fit2® car seats with easy click-in attachment.Viaro® Stroller Features
Material: Plastic, Metal, Polyester
Dimensions (Overall): 41.25 inches (H) x 25.5 inches (W) x 38 inches (D)
Dimensions (Collapsed ): 33.25 inches (H) x 13.5 inches (W) x 25.5 inches (D)
Weight: 18 pounds
Features: Infant car seat compatible, one-hand fold
Max. Stroller Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
Min. Stroller Weight Supported: 4 pounds
Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
Certifications: JPMA Certified, Meets ASTM Standards
Product Configuration: Single
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Front Wheel Dimensions (Diameter): 7"
Tire Type: Flat-Free
Rear Wheel Dimensions (Diameter): 8.75"
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 030-09-2726
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
kshpyl — 1 month ago
Saw this while putting together our baby registry In store, we had initially chose the Chicco Bravo2 but when we found this one we knew it was perfect. It rolls smoothly and folds down in such a quick fashion. Perfect fit for our Chicco Keyfit30 car seat we also picked out. I wasn’t sure about the s...see moreof the reviewer's review
Easy to open and close
4 out of 5 stars
sdfly01 — 1 month ago
I received this for a baby shower gift. It has so many great features. Easy to maneuver, chicco keyfit 30 fits in so easy to click in and out. Easy to fold up and open up. With the one front wheel it saves alot of space in my trunk.see moreof the reviewer's review
4 out of 5 stars
Chasey28 — 2 months ago
This stroller was easy to put together and seems to work well so far. My only complaint is the color. It appears blue on the screen but it’s definitely black in person.see moreof the reviewer's review
Engineers need to revisit this design
(would not recommend)
2 out of 5 stars
Analytical — 8 months ago
I’m a mom of older children who has recently used this stroller (often) while carrying for my infant nephew. I.e. I have a lot of experience with other strollers. Not impressed with this one. Found it so annoying recently that I felt compelled to write this. Haha. My sister doesn’t know any better ...see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
Destiney Montgomery — 1 year ago
I love this stroller. I will say if you order it online and have it delivered maybe have it delivered to a fed ex store. Target had it delivered without any kind of packaging to cover the fact that it was a stroller. It was practically advertising it.see moreof the reviewer's review