product description page
Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secure Unified Access (Paperback) (Aaron T. Woland & Jamey Heary)
about this item
Fully updated: The complete guide to Cisco Identity Services Engine solutions
Using Cisco Secure Access Architecture and Cisco Identity Services Engine, you can secure and gain control of access to your networks in a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) world.
This second edition of Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secure Unified Accesscontains more than eight brand-new chapters as well as extensively updated coverage of all the previous topics in the first edition book to reflect the latest technologies, features, and best practices of the ISE solution. It begins by reviewing today’s business case for identity solutions. Next, you walk through ISE foundational topics and ISE design. Then you explore how to build an access security policy using the building blocks of ISE. Next are the in-depth and advanced ISE configuration sections, followed by the troubleshooting and monitoring chapters. Finally, we go in depth on the new TACACS+ device administration solution that is new to ISE and to this second edition.
With this book, you will gain an understanding of ISE configuration, such as identifying users, devices, and security posture; learn about Cisco Secure Access solutions; and master advanced techniques for securing access to networks, from dynamic segmentation to guest access and everything in between.
Drawing on their cutting-edge experience supporting Cisco enterprise customers, the authors offer in-depth coverage of the complete lifecycle for all relevant ISE solutions, making this book a cornerstone resource whether you’re an architect, engineer, operator, or IT manager.
· Review evolving security challenges associated with borderless networks, ubiquitous mobility, and consumerized IT
· Understand Cisco Secure Access, the Identity Services Engine (ISE), and the building blocks of complete solutions
· Design an ISE-enabled network, plan/distribute ISE functions, and prepare for rollout
· Build context-aware security policies for network access, devices, accounting, and audit
· Configure device profiles, visibility, endpoint posture assessments, and guest services
· Implement secure guest lifecycle management, from We