product description page
CISSP Exam Cram (Paperback) (Michael Gregg)
about this item
CISSP Exam Cram, Fourth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass the tough new electronic version of the CISSP exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including substantial new coverage of encryption, cloud security, information lifecycles, security management/governance, and more. The book contains an extensive set of preparation tools, such as quizzes, Exam Alerts, and two practice exams, while the CD’s state-of-the-art test engine provides real-time practice and feedback.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to pass the CISSP exam!
- Enforce effective physical security throughout your organization
- Apply reliable authentication, authorization, and accountability
- Design security architectures that can be verified, certified, and accredited
- Understand the newest attacks and countermeasures
- Use encryption to safeguard data, systems, and networks
- Systematically plan and test business continuity/disaster recovery programs
- Protect today’s cloud, web, and database applications
- Address global compliance issues, from privacy to computer forensics
- Develop software that is secure throughout its entire lifecycle
- Implement effective security governance and risk management
- Use best-practice policies, procedures, guidelines, and controls
- Ensure strong operational controls, from background checks to security audits
The CD-ROM comes with two free complete practice exams and includes the Cram Sheet.