product description page
Cite-Checker : Your Guide to Using the Bluebook (Paperback) (Deborah E. Bouchoux)
about this item
Cite-Checker: Your Guide to Using the Bluebook, Third Edition, provides students with a comprehensive self-paced guide to citation form according to The Bluebook. This concise paperback is rich with lucid explanations and sound advice and will prove a valuable complement to any legal writing or research course.
This practical and pragmatic guide to learning proper citation form features:
- An easy-to-use, self-paced tutorial to citation form that includes rules, exercises, and answers
- Explanations of the rules established in The Bluebook along with a complete and thorough overview of citation form
- A hands-on exercise in each chapter, with answer keys to the exercises included in the text
- Practice Tips, offering practical advice on using The Bluebook, in every chapter
- A logical, step-by-step format to help students build confidence with citation skills
- A bonus section on preparing tables of authorities for briefs and court documents— a topic not covered in either The Bluebook or ALWD
Completely updated to the 19th Edition of The Bluebook published in June, 2010, the Third Edition presents new and revised exercises throughout.
This concise, readable paperback offers thoughtful and thorough explanations of important concepts with self-checking exercises that will help students confidently master those concepts.