About this item
- DEFY BONE AGING: Citracal Slow Release 1200 is a sugar free calcium supplement; blending 1200 mg of Calcium Carbonate and Citrate per serving to help support bone health* as part of your overall wellness and fitness regimen; just 2 caplets a day.
- IMPORTANCE OF CALCIUM: This essential mineral is needed for bone health*; Slow Release 1200 is made with Calcium Carbonate and Citrate.
- WITH VITAMIN D3 AND MAGNESIUM: 1000 IU vitamin D3 helps to absorb dietary calcium*; also contains 80 mg of magnesium.
- SLO-CAL® TECHNOLOGY: Slowly and continuously releases small amounts of calcium and vitamin D3 for efficient absorption in one daily dose.
- #1 CALCIUM BRAND RECOMMENDED: Citracal is the #1 Doctor & Pharmacist‡ recommended calcium brand.
†Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reducethe risk of osteoporosis.
‡Pharmacy Times Survey, 2020.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 caplets
Serving Per Container: 40
Q: It says on the label 1200mg, but you need to take 2 tablets? Why is it any better than cheaper calicum products that you have to take 1 tablet twice a day? I wanted 1 slow release tab per day!
A: In order to provide consumers with a reasonable sized caplet, we needed to split the 1200mg into 2 caplets per serving.submitted byCitracal Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is This calcium primarily calcium carbonate ? Calcium Citrate is listed 2nd in the ingrediant label
A: This product has 1020mg / 85% of calcium (as calcium carbonate) and 180mg / 15% of calcium (as calcium citrate).submitted byCitracal Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the tablet size?
A: This oblong caplet is 9/10" (L) x 2/5" (W) x 3/10" (D).submitted byCitracal Team - 3 years agoBrand expert