product description page
Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam (New) (Hardcover) (Michael R. Lindeburg)
about this item
The Civil Engineering Reference Manual is the most comprehensive textbook for the NCEES Civil PE exam. This book's time-tested organization and clear explanations start with the basics to help you quickly get up to speed with common civil engineering concepts. Together, the 90 chapters provide an in-depth review of all of the topics, codes, and standards listed in the NCEES Civil PE specifications. The extensive index contains thousands of entries, with multiple entries included for each topic, so you can find the topics referenced no matter how you search.
This book features:
- over 100 appendices containing essential support material
- over 500 clarifying examples
- over 550 common civil engineering terms defined in an easy-to-use glossary
- thousands of equations, figures, and tables
- industry-standard terminology and nomenclature
- equal support of U.S. customary and SI units
After you pass your exam, the Civil Engineering Reference Manual will continue to serve as an invaluable reference throughout your civil engineering career.
Publisher: Professional Pubns Inc
Author: Michael R. Lindeburg
Street Date: November 19, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-09-1219