product description page
Classic 12-Note Wooden Xylophone Musical Toy with Two Wooden Mallets by Hey! Play!
About this item
- LEARN TO PLAY- The bright colors and charming sound will delight and encourage boys and girls to learn to play this chromatic xylophone and lay the foundation of their future musical education.
- DEVELOP SKILLS- The included wooden mallets will help your toddler develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination as they learn to hit individual bars to create their very own songs.
- SAFE TO USE- This miniature glockenspiel is handcrafted from pinewood, so unlike metal instruments, there are no sharp edges or burs to worry about little hands getting hurt on.
- PORTABLE- This toy instrument is lightweight and easy to travel with, so your child can have fun and learn on the go.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Materials: Pinewood. Dimensions: 13" L x 8.75" W x 1.5" H
Introduce your child to percussion music with the Wooden Rainbow Xylophone by Hey! Play! This mini glockenspiel is handcrafted out of pinewood and tuned to play a basic scale when struck with the included wooden mallets. Each bar is painted a bright color to help your child with note memorization while learning basic songs. The pleasant sounds of this chromatic instrument will delight your preschool aged child and lay the foundation for their musical education. It will also improve their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination as they develop their musical talent. Being made of pinewood, it's lightweight and easy to carry so your kids can have fun and learn wherever they go. It's also safer than xylophones made of metal because the wooden bars and frame have no sharp edges to worry about.
Number of Pieces: 3
Weight: 1.15 pounds
Suggested Age: 1 Year and Up
Educational Focus: Music
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-3526
WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Not great sound
(would not recommend)
2 out of 5 stars
KJ — 10 months ago
I wanted to get my daughter a xylophone, but dislike the sound of the metal ones. I bought this wooden one and it’s adorable, but the sound on it is awful. If you go step by step up the xylophone it’s off key, and just sounds like you’re hitting a block of wood instead of something that is supposed ...see moreof the reviewer's review