About this item
The beat goes on within the pages of this vintage vinyl-look journal!
- Lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for songwriting ideas, sketching, personal reflections, quotations, and more.
- Cool cover design emulates a vinyl record.
- Vinyl ''grooves'' pop with glossy highlights.
- Raised embossing adds dimensional detail.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, etc.
- Complementary interior endsheets feature a record pattern in black and silver gray.
- A black elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Journal measures 6 inches wide by 8 inches high.
- 160 pages.
Number of Pages: 160
Publisher: Peter Pauper Pr
Street Date: June 1, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-47-1320
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.