About this item
- Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Facial Blotting Sheets to remove excess oil and reduce shine from face
- Paper blotting sheets soak up excess oil and remove shine around the nose and the T-zone
- Blotting paper is suitable for all skin types and can be used on normal, oily and combination skin
- The portable package is designed for on-the-go touch ups that won't smudge or ruin makeup
- Oil-free formula of facial blotting sheets won't leave behind any powder residue on face or nose
- Blotting papers are portable, soft, silky, and easy to use throughout the day for quick touch-ups
- Designed for oily skin care, they can be used all over the face, including the nose area & T-zone
- Portable oil blotting paper instantly absorbs oil from the face to quickly eliminate shine
Q: Are these sheets individually wrapped?
A: Hi, thanks so much for asking! These sheets are not wrapped individually, but rather are in a convenient on-the go package <3submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 1 year agoBrand expert
A: Hey Curious, No, unfortunately the Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Facial Blotting Sheets are not individually wrapped. For real-time answers to all your beauty questions, use the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button on any beauty product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Are these actually unscented? The up&up brand says unscented and used to be but the last 2 packs I bought had a strong fragrance.
A: Hi, there our Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets don't have any added fragrance, thanks!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi Lenny! The Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Facial Blotting Sheets have no added fragrance, hope this helps :)submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are these made out of paper, tissue? Or are they plastic, rubbery?
A: They're softer than paper, TriciaMd! The mineral oil in them creates a silky smooth feel that instantly soaks up excess shine and oil while not smudging your make up :) Let us know if you have any other questions!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 6 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi, TriciaMD. We would describe the Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets as feeling more silky and plasticky. They're some of our favorites because they remove oil without removing makeup. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: About how many sheets are in each pack?
A: Hello! Our Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets has 50 sheets per pack. Have a great day!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert