About this item
- [SPOT TREATMENT]: Acne Spot Treatment Patches creates the perfect environment for advanced healing of acnes
- [PROTECTS AGAINST BACTERIA]: It works by sealing out and acting as a barrier to bacteria and absorbing spot secretions to reduce inflammation and the risk of scarring
- [PROMOTES HEALING]: Due to moist healing environment, it reduces the risk of scarring, preventing you from touching the pimple and making it worse
- [NON-DRYING]: It is a leave-on acne treatment patch that can be left on pimples overnight and is suitable for daily use on affected areas
- [COMMONLY SEARCHED TOPICS]: acne treatment patches, acne, acne cleanser, acne patches, acne marks, acne product, acne scrub, acne treatment, acne wash, acne, acne marks, solutions for acne, overnight acne spot treatment, acne patch Clearasil, Clearasil acne patch, Clearasil dot, Clearasil spot treatment, Clearasil patches, Clearasil, clerical, spot patch, Clearasil patch, Clearasil patches Clearasil acne dots, acne pimple patch
- [FSA/HSA Eligible:] FSA (Flexible Spending Account) and HSA (Health Savings Account) eligible.
How To Use: Clean the skin and cover the affected area with a Clearasil Spot Patch and leave on overnight. Remove Clearasil Acne Spot Treatment Patch by extending the borders slowly away from the skin. Cleanse and dry the affected area.
Warning: Do not exceed the total application time of the patch. Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Proud Partner of Stomp Out Bullying, the leading national non-profit organization in the country that raises awareness about bullying and provides resources for students, teachers and parents to help counter all types of harassment
Q: Is this a hydrocolloid patch?
A: Yes, it is! The box says it on the back panel.submitted byL3ssli3 - 6 years ago
A: Yes it is a hydrocolloid patchsubmitted byRB Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are these good for a small cyst without a head?
A: Hi , we would like to assist you with our Clearasil® Rapid Rescue Healing Spot Patches. We would love an opportunity to obtain more information. Please call 1-866-529-8804 between 9:00am-5:00pm EST (Monday-Friday) and someone will be happy to help you. When calling, kindly refer to reference RB0000592220. Thank you!submitted byClearasil Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do these patches have the active ingredient salicylic acid?
A: Hi , the ingredients in Clearasil® Rapid Action Rescue Healing Spot patches are: Carboxy Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene Block Copolymer, Mineral Oil. If you have additional questions please call 1-866-529-8804 between 9:00am-5:00pm EST (Monday-Friday) and someone will be happy to help you. When calling, kindly refer to reference # R089289270. Thank you!submitted byClearasil Team - 3 years agoBrand expert