About this item
- The Clearblue Fertility Test Sticks help you get pregnant faster*. Must be used together with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor.
- The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced home monitor that's designed to identify all your fertile days**, typically up to 6 each cycle.
- Patented technology tracks and evaluates not one but two key hormone levels (LH and E3G).
- Suitable for women with cycles 21-42 days long.
- 30 test sticks for 3 cycles of use with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor available with, or without, a Touch Screen (monitor sold separately).
For use with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, the Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Stick pack includes 30 individually wrapped test sticks. The majority of women who are trying to get pregnant will need 10 test sticks each cycle. Women with irregular or long cycles may have to use 20 test sticks each cycle. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor comes from the #1 OB-GYN ovulation recommended brand*** and is proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant by 82% in the first cycle of use*. It's designed to identify all your fertile days**, typically up to 6, which is more days than traditional ovulation predictor kits. This discrete, feminine, handheld fertility monitor tracks two key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinizing hormone, it shows your fertility information on the easy to use touch screen as well as summarizing up to 6 cycles data on one screen for easy comparison.
Package Quantity: 30
Results Timing: 5 minutes
Test Substance: Urine
Results Indication: Digital Display
Item Number (DPCI): 245-03-0249
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.