product description page
Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Pediatrics (Paperback) (Camille Sabella)
about this item
Review for the pediatric boards with confidence! The Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Pediatrics, 5th Edition, provides the core pediatric material you need to know in a practical format ideal for board review and preparation. Up-to-date subspecialty chapters provide concise overviews with bulleted lists, tables, photographs, and radiographs, as well as new multiple-choice questions with detailed rationales. Board simulation chapters in every section and at the end of the book, along with three practice exams, build your test-taking skills.
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, review important concepts efficiently, and gain experience answering board-style questions.
- An essential resource for physicians preparing for certification or recertification, and for primary care physicians seeking to update their knowledge of pediatrics.
- Written primarily by distinguished faculty from Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Number of Pages: 688.0
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Camille Sabella
Street Date: June 13, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-42-2599