About this item
- DELICIOUS TASTE: With the classic campfire snack you don't need a fire to enjoy all the yummy flavor of a S'more
- SOFT-BAKED & WHOLE GRAIN: Zbar is an organic, soft & chewy snack bar made with 8-11g whole grains; it is also a good source of fiber
- ORGANIC & NON-GMO: CLIF Kid cares about the planet just as much as your kids! That is why Zbar is certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO
- A GO-TO FOR PARENTS: Zbar is lunchbox ready, free from ingredients that parents are looking to avoid, such as high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and synthetic preservatives
- DESIGNED TO NOURISH: Zbar is made with a blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, and fat to keep kids satisfied at snack time and give them energy to keep zipping and zooming throughout the day
CLIF Kid Zbar is an organic baked whole grain energy snack bar for kids made with a nutritious blend of carbohydrates, fiber, protein and fat to give kids energy to keep zipping and zooming along.
May Contain: Wheat, Milk
Serving Size: 1.27 ounces
Protein Grams per Serving: 2 grams
Primary Supplement Ingredient: Calcium carbonate
Good Source Of: Fiber
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box
Main Ingredient: Grain
Features: No artificial flavors, no high fructose corn syrup
Dietary Needs: 0 grams trans fat, 100 percent whole grain, Organic certified, Kosher
State of Readiness: Ready to eat
Servings: 12.0, Exact
Package type: Multi-pack single servings
Exterior container weight: 15.24 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 071-20-0646
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
A product that carries the USDA Organic Certification on-pack, thereby meeting the National Organic Program's definition of "Certified Organic" or "100% Certified Organic".
A product that carries an on-pack Whole Grain Council Stamp, or has at least 8g of whole grains per serving.
A product that meets Target's definition of "Minimum Requirements" in the Food "wellness standard": no synthetic flavors, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, or synthetic sweeteners; no high fructose corn syrup; no added synthetic trans fat.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.