product description page
Clinical Pharmacokinetics (Paperback) (John E. Murphy)
about this item
In the complex field of pharmacokinetics, one reference guide has an identity all its own: Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
Now the fully updated 5th edition brings to experienced practitioners and students alike the fresh information they need most:
· Content organized for fast reference to specific drugs
· The latest on dosing in obese and overweight patients
· Dosing considerations for neonatal, pediatric and geriatric patients
· A look at protein binding and its implications
· Population values for a variety of drugs to initiate dosing
· Drug dosing in renal disease and creatinine clearance estimation
A Distinctively Straightforward Guide is Now Even Better
The 5th Edition of Clinical Pharmacokinetics is completely revised and updated, making a handy clinical guide even easier to use than ever.
· Reorganized content features two sections: Basic Concepts and Special Populations and Specific Drugs and Drug Classes