product description page
Coaching Psychology Manual (Paperback) (Margaret Moore & Erika Jackson & Bob Tschannen-moran)
About this item
Prepare for Wellcoaches certification and your career as a health and wellness coach withCoaching Psychology Manual, 2e. Now in full color and, examples, and real-life scenarios, this comprehensive guide covers techniques and concepts for supporting clients in changing the behaviors and mindsets needed to thrive in all areas of wellness, including fitness, nutrition, weight, mind/body, stress, and management of life issues that impact well-being.
- Reviewed by the American College of Sports Medicine, the gold standard in credentialing health and fitness professionals, exercise and weight guidelines, sports medicine, ensures quality, currency, and accuracy.
- Examples of coaching dialogs, specific to the skills discussed offer additional insights and perspectives on effective coaching practices.
- Important! boxes draw attention to must-know information for facilitating productive and powerful client sessions.
- Don't forget... boxes highlight critical points to keep in mind while building relationships with clients.
- Review and discussion topics give you a chance to practice chapter concepts.
Number of Pages: 184
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Margaret Moore & Erika Jackson & Bob Tschannen-moran
Street Date: September 1, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 247-07-5270
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.