product description page
Color Couture : Artist's Edition (Paperback)
About this item
“Our favorite coloring book company.” – The Skimm
As featured in Time, The New York Times, USA Today and publications around the world!
- From the incredible imagination of French illustrator Maud Feral comes new adult coloring book: Color Couture!
- Published by Blue Star, the team behind multiple national bestselling adult coloring books.
- A lively assortment of 36 adorned dancers wearing cosmic costumes, musically-inspired attire, and even edible outfits!
- Designs range in complexity from beginner to expert-level.
- Provides hours and hours of stress relief, mindful calm, and fun, creative expression.
- Join millions of adults all around the world who are rediscovering the simple relaxation and joy of coloring!
Number of Pages: 78
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Street Date: December 1, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-40-1487
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.