About this item
- Graphite pencils with a hint of color for subtle tones
- Water-solubility offers painterly effects and seamless blending
- Colors become more vibrant when water is added
- Elegant balance between graphite gray and color
- Use wet or dry, independently or combine with other media
Graphitint Pencils by Derwent combine a subtle hint of color with the soft gray tones of graphite to provide a truly unique drawing effect. These versatile pencils offer a suggestion of color that may be blended to produce a wide array of deep, expressive hues. Graphitint pencils are water-soluble. When water is added, their color becomes more vibrant and handles much like a watercolor pencil. Lighten or lift away color with a soft eraser or wet brush. Alternate working wet and dry for a variety of textures and layers of color. Graphitint Pencils are available in sets of 12 or 24.
Dimensions (Overall): 7 inches (L) x .31 inches (W)
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Package Quantity: 12
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking, creativity
Item Number (DPCI): 081-22-4551
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.