product description page
Companion to Greek Art - (Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World) (Paperback)
About this item
A comprehensive, authoritative account of the development Greek Art through the 1st millennium BC.
- An invaluable resource for scholars dealing with the art, material culture and history of the post-classical world
- Includes voices from such diverse fields as art history, classical studies, and archaeology and offers a diversity of views to the topic
- Features an innovative group of chapters dealing with the reception of Greek art from the Middle Ages to the present
- Includes chapters on Chronology and Topography, as well as Workshops and Technology
- Includes four major sections: Forms, Times and Places; Contacts and Colonies; Images and Meanings; Greek Art: Ancient to Antique
Number of Pages: 800
Genre: Art, History
Series Title: Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Street Date: August 31, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-59-6612
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.