product description page
Complete Arabic (Bilingual) (Paperback) (Frances Altorfer)
about this item
This course teaches Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), used in writing and formal speech throughout the Arabic-speaking world to enable communication between speakers of the various regional varieties of Arabic. This new edition has complete audio support available separately - MP3 compatible.
Complete Arabic is structured in thematic units and the emphasis is placed on communication, so that you effortlessly progress from introducing yourself and dealing with everyday situations, to using the phone and talking about work. By the end of this course, you will be at Level B2 of the Common European Framework for Languages.
Learn effortlessly with a new easy-to-read page design and interactive features:
- One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started
- Instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience
- Easy-to-follow building blocks to give you a clear understanding.
- Easy vocabulary to find and learn, to build a solid foundation for speaking.Read and listen to everyday dialogues to help you speak and understand fast.
- Perfect your pronunciation before you go.
- Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress
- Extra online articles at: www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of the culture and history of the Arab world
- Innovative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.