product description page
Comptia Network+ All-in-one Exam Guide : Exam N10-006 (Hardcover) (Mike Meyers)
about this item
From Mike Meyers, the #1 name in CompTIA training and exam preparation, a thorough revision of his bestselling exam guide—updated to cover the 2015 release of the CompTIA Network+ exam.
Get complete coverage of all the CompTIA Network+ exam objectives inside this comprehensive resource. Written by the leading expert on CompTIA certification and training, Mike Meyers, this authoritative guide covers exam N10-006 in full detail. You’ll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, scenarios, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Sixth Edition covers all exam topics, including:
- Network architectures
- Cabling and topology
- Ethernet basics
- Network installation
- TCP/IP applications and network protocols
- Network naming
- Advanced networking devices
- Remote connectivity
- Wireless networking
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Network operations
- Managing risk
- Network security
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting
Electronic content includes:
- 100+ practice exam questions in a customizable test engine
- 20+ lab simulations to help you prepare for the performance-based questions
- One hour of video training from Mike Meyers
- Mike’s favorite shareware and freeware networking tools and utilities
- PDF copy of the book
From Mike Meyers, the #1 name in CompTIA training and exam preparation, a thorough revision of his bestselling exam guide?updated to cover the 2015 release of the CompTIA Network+ exam.
CompTIA Network+ All-in-One Exam Guide, Sixth Edition (Exam N10-006) features the proven preferred program for delivering the key information you rely on to pass the vendor-neutral CompTIA Network+ exam and be successful on the job. The book features Mike?s ?in-the-trenches? voice and his ability to provide clear explanations of core, and sometimes complex, concepts. This authoritative exam guide features learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice questions, and in-depth explanations.
Completely revised and updated, the book covers new and upcoming exam areas, including convergence technologies, cloud and virtualization technologies, enhanced networking security concepts, and industry standards and best practices. In addition, book includes 21 interactive digital simulations to prepare you for CompTIA?s new performance-based testing items.
- NEW features: pre-assessment test and step-by-step labs
- CompTIA reviewed and approved: CAQC (CompTIA Approved Quality Curriculum)
- Includes a 10% off exam voucher coupon, a $27 value
- 100+ practice questions
- Test engine that provides practice exams or quizzes that can be customized by chapter or exam objective
- 21 lab simulations
- One hour of video training; a new collection of Mike?s favorite shareware and freeware networking tools and utilities
- PDF copy of the book