product description page
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Exam Cram - (Exam Cram) by Emmett Dulaney (Paperback)
About this item
Prepare for CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam success with this CompTIA approved Exam Cram from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Authorized Platinum Partner.
CompTIA® Network+ N10-007 Exam Cram, Sixth Edition is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s Network+ N10-007 exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic, including substantial new coverage of security, cloud networking, IPv6, and wireless technologies. The book presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Exam Alerts, Sidebars, and Notes interspersed throughout the text keep you focused on what you need to know. Cram Quizzes help you assess your knowledge, and the Cram Sheet tear card is the perfect last-minute review.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) exam!
· Understand modern network topologies, protocols, and infrastructure
· Implement networks based on specific requirements
· Install and configure DNS and DHCP
· Monitor and analyze network traffic
· Understand IPv6 and IPv4 addressing, routing, and switching
· Perform basic router/switch installation and configuration
· Explain network device functions in cloud environments
· Efficiently implement and troubleshoot WANs
· Install, configure, secure, and troubleshoot wireless networks
· Apply patches/updates, and support change/configuration management
· Describe unified communication technologies
· Segment and optimize networks