product description page
Computational Optical Biomedical Spectroscopy and Imaging - Reprint (Paperback)
About this item
Computational Optical Biomedical Spectroscopy and Imaging covers recent discoveries and research in the field by some of the best inventors and researchers in the world. It also presents useful computational methods and applications used in optical biomedical spectroscopy and imaging.
Topics covered include:
- New trends in immunohistochemical, genome, and metabolomics imaging
- Computer-aided diagnosis of interstitial lung diseases based on CT image analysis
- Functional near-infrared spectroscopy and its applications in neurosciences
- Applications of vibrational spectroscopic imaging in personal care studies
- Induced optical natural fluorescence spectroscopy for Giardia lamblia cysts
- Nanoimaging and polarimetric exploratory data analysis
- Fluorescence bioimaging with applications to chemistry
- Medical imaging instrumentation and techniques
The book also discusses future applications, directions, opportunities, and challenges of optical biomedical spectroscopy and imaging in technical industry, academia, and government. This valuable resource introduces key concepts of computational methods used in optical biomedical spectroscopy and imaging in a manner that is easily understandable to beginners and experts alike.