product description page
Computer Vision in Control Systems-1 : Mathematical Theory (Reprint) (Paperback)
About this item
This book is focused on the recent advances in computer vision methodologies and technical solutions using conventional and intelligent paradigms. The Contributions include:
· Morphological Image Analysis for Computer Vision Applications.
· Methods for Detecting of Structural Changes in Computer Vision Systems.
· Hierarchical Adaptive KL-based Transform: Algorithms and Applications.
· Automatic Estimation for Parameters of Image Projective Transforms Based on Object-invariant Cores.
· A Way of Energy Analysis for Image and Video Sequence Processing.
· Optimal Measurement of Visual Motion Across Spatial and Temporal Scales.
· Scene Analysis Using Morphological Mathematics and Fuzzy Logic.
· Digital Video Stabilization in Static and Dynamic Scenes.
· Implementation of Hadamard Matrices for Image Processing.
· A Generalized Criterion of Efficiency for Telecommunication Systems.
The book is directed to PhD students, professors, researchers and software developers working in the areas of digital video processing and computer vision technologies.