About this item
- Combines power and convenience for on-the-go, 24/7 styling.
- 3/4-inch ceramic barrel is perfect for quick touch-ups - no need to visit a salon!
- Fast heat-up ensures quick styling without the wait.
- Ceramic technology distributes heat evenly to help eliminate damaging hot spots.
- Powered by ThermaCELL® Butane Cartridge (included) - no cords, plugs or batteries.
- Approved safe for air travel per U.S. Department of Transportation guidelines.
- Model Number: TC700RM
Created especially for on-the-go styling and touch-ups, this conveniently compact and cordless curling iron features fast heat-up and ceramic technology for salon-style results anywhere, anytime.
Hair Type: All Hair Types
Number of Pieces: 2
Trial/Travel Size: Yes
Beauty Purpose: Volumizing, Hair Styling, curling
Heating Time: 30.0 seconds
Number of Heat Settings: 1
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Features: Ceramic Barrel, High Heat, Cordless
Power Source: Butane cartridges
Warranty Information:To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 063-09-0514
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
will do the job, but definitely light duty
4 out of 5 stars
klip — 6 months ago
not as hot as i'm used to with my plug in iron, but will be perfect to use in europe. I only do my bangs. If you have thick hair, this will take forever.
4 out of 5 stars
CG in SC — 10 months ago
I gave it 4 stars because it doesn't appear to be very sturdy. However, I plan to use it exclusively for travel and it's light weight is a plus in that regard.see moreof the reviewer's review
A Long Bad Smell
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Pragmaticshopper — 1 year ago
One reason that I bought this product, is because it is made by Conair. Unfortunately, this is the first Conair product, in my long shopping life, that I have not liked. In the long minutes that it takes to heat up the curler, the small device spells like a broken butane lighter. I have returned it...see moreof the reviewer's review