About this item
Construction Economics provides students with the principles and concepts underlying the relationship between economic theory and the construction industry. This new edition has been fully revised with a new introduction which provides an overview if economic developments since the Global Financial Crisis, and introduces new economic thinking.
With new data, examples, initiatives, readings, glossary items and references, the fourth edition of this established core text builds on the strengths of the previous edition:
- a clear and user-friendly style
- use of a second colour to highlight important definitions and formulae
- regular summaries of key points
- a glossary of key terms
- extensive use of tables and figures
- extracts from the academic journal Construction Management and Economics to consolidate and prompt discussion
- reviews of useful websites
This invaluable textbook is essential reading across a wide range of disciplines from construction management and civil engineering to architecture, property and surveying.