product description page
Copyright in the Age of Online Access : Alternative Compensation Systems in EU Law (Hardcover) (Joao
About this item
- Extensive treatment of restrictions on exclusive rights in EU copyright law.
- Comprehensive description of the rights and limitations applicable to the online activities of end-users under EU law. ¿
- Thorough historic and normative examination of access and remuneration models for mass use of copyright works.
- Detailed analysis of the admissibility of legalising non-commercial online use of copyright works in EU law.
- Reform proposals for the regulation of non-commercial online use. ¿
- Navigate the maze of rules that govern the online use of copyright works in EU law.
- Assess the legal status of the activities of Internet users, including areas of legal uncertainty.
- Understand the range of possible interpretations of rights and limitations in EU copyright law, and their implications.
- Gain awareness of legal alternatives to the exclusive right, based on models of access and remuneration, and how they can be implemented in EU law.
Number of Pages: 477
Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Series Title: Information Law Series
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Author: Joao Pedro Quintais
Street Date: May 23, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-48-6873
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.