About this item
Bring your practice fully up to date with the most effective and innovative techniques in cosmetic facial surgery! The 2nd Edition of Dr. Joe Niamtu's practical resource covers everything from new implants, lasers, blepharoplasty, and liposuction technologies to innovative new procedures that will greatly benefit your patients. In this fully revised edition, you'll learn not only from Dr. Niamtu, but also from other internationally recognized cosmetic surgeons in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, oculoplastic surgery, and dermatology. Additionally, virtually every image and illustration has been revised to provide a thoroughly up-to-date visual guide suitable for everyday reference.
- Comprehensive coverage includes the full range of surgical procedures from the upper face to the lower face/neck area.
- Accessible, easy-to-grasp descriptions, written in an engaging, first-person narrative, explain concepts based on real cases and on Dr. Niamtu's experience.
- Includes chapters on Management of Cervicofacial Fat, Lifetime Skin Care, Minimally Invasive Face Lift, and Neck Lift Techniques.
- Features updated oculoplastic coverage of blepharoplasty, canthopexy, and Asian blepharoplasty, and new information on custom facial implants, genioplasty, and fractional laser resurfacing.
- New contributors share their expertise in various areas of cosmetic facial surgery.
- More than 3,000 full-color photos (most new to this edition) show surgical techniques and before-and-after shots of actual cases.
- Online videos bring procedures to life, as Dr. Niamtu walks you through Botox and fillers, facial liposuction and fat transfer to face, and much more.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.