Not in stores
Free standard shipping with RedCard
Loading, please wait...
About this item
Edition: 2 Edition
Number of Pages: 304
Publisher: Heinemann Drama
Age Range: Teen
Book theme: Stagecraft & Scenography
Author: Elizabeth Covey & Rosemary Ingham
Street Date: November 2, 1992
Item Number (DPCI): 247-59-7181
Newly revised and updated, The Costume Designer's Handbook is now more comprehensive than ever and is the backbone of any costume designer's library since its original publication in 1983. Features of this new edition include:
- a foreword by Arvin Brown, Artistic Director of the Long Wharf Theatre
- guidance on how to read and analyze a play
- plans for establishing a costume plot
- insights into working with directors and other designers
- resources for doing historical research
- a discussion of the properties of color
- sketching, drawing, and drafting techniques
- an 8-page color insert
- 150 black-and-white photos, drawings, and charts
- a complete, up-to-date reference section
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.