THIS JUST IN!
As of 3/20/20, in response to the novel coronavirus (covid-19), the College Board has decided to administer all 2020 exams online. You'll still be able to prep with this book!
But for your best results, you'll want to modify what you're focusing on (both question types and content). Remember, everyone's in the same boat, so just do your best and keep practicing. You've got this!
Head to your Online Student Tools page (access included with your book purchase) for more info from us on:
- What the test changes will look like
- What it will cover
- How to use your book to prep for the adapted exam
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics 1 Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice exams, plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive coverage of kinematics, dynamics, Newton's laws, work, energy, rotational motion, electrostatics, DC circuits, mechanical waves, sound, and more
- Tons of charts and figures to illustrate concepts
- Access to study plans, a handy list of formulas, and up-to-date info on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
- 4 full-length practice tests
in the book with detailed answer explanations
- 1 full-length practice test
online with detailed answer explanations
- Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
- Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions