Packed with advice, tips, how-tos, and patterns for DIY crafts or crafting with kids, Craft Wisdom & Know-How is a must-have home reference for both aspiring and experienced crafters alike.
Covering dozens of the most popular projects in one complete, all-encompassing guide, this book is organized by type of craft, and also illustrated with line drawings and photos throughout. There is invaluable information about numerous crafting topics, including:
- Knitting and Other Needlework
- Paper Crafts and Bookmaking
- Jewelry Making
- Pottery and Clay
- Candle-making and Decorating
- Woodworking and Furniture Making, plus so much more.
Each chapter covers a specific craft, with step-by-step directions and projects for crafters of all levels, from beginner to advanced. Hundreds of projects are included, such as Super Sock Monkeys, Crocheted Hats, Etched Glass, One-Afternoon Skirts, and Beading Vintage-Style Jewelry, among so many more.
This book is also a part of the Know-How series which includes other titles such as:
- Country Wisdom & Know-How
- Woodworking Wisdom & Know-How
- Garden Wisdom & Know-How
- Natural Healing Wisdom & Know-How