About this item
At a glance
- WASHABLE PAINT FOR KIDS: Features three (3) 8oz bottles of Washable Crayola Finger Paint.
- HANDS ON FUN: Clean, vibrant colors feature a creamy consistency that resists splashing and encourages a sensory experience. Recommended for early childhood art experiences.
- EASY CLEAN UP: Use soap and water to easily remove Crayola Washable Paints from skin and most washable clothing (not for use as body/face paint).
- SCHOOL & ART SUPPLIES: This kids paint is ideal for school art projects, DIY projects at home, and everyday arts and crafts.
- SAFE AND NONTOXIC: Crayola paints use nontoxic formulas making them perfect for both adults and kids.
Q: Why is it for ages 3 and up if it is non-toxic? Is this safe for my 1.5 year old to use?
A: Thanks for your question! Many Crayola products do not state age recommendations on packaging because the age when a child is ready to begin using art products varies from child to child. Some children are ready to use art products at a very early age, while others may not show an interest until later. All Crayola products are certified safe and non-toxic, regardless of the age recommendation. Hope this helps!submitted byCrayola - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product non-toxic?
A: Great question! As with all Crayola products, our Washable Fingerpaint is nontoxic. If you need any further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-CRAYOLA. Have a good day!submitted byCrayola - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this be used in bath tub?
A: Thanks for your question, Kalyani! The Bold Washable Fingerpaint is intended for use on paper and is formulated to wash easily from skin and clothing. However, we do have a line of bath products that are able to be used in the bath tub. Hope this helps!submitted byCrayola - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: How long does it take the pain to dry off?
A: Thanks for your question! Depending on the amount of paint applied to the paper, Crayola Washable Fingerpaint should dry within 24 hours. Happy creating!submitted byCrayola - 5 years agoBrand expert