About this item
The crucial element separating an exceptional career from a lackluster one is the ability to devise innovative solutions to work challenges. With research showing the direct relationship between ideas and profitability, creative thinking skills are vital to professional advancement.
As one of the world's premiere success experts, Brian Tracy knows that creativity can be developed with practice and a few helpful tools. This exceptional audiobook reveals 21 proven, practical techniques listeners can use to immediately begin generating a stream of productive ideas, including how to:
- Stimulate the three primary triggers to creativity
- Inspire a creative mindset in staff through recognition, rewards, and environment
- Use methods such as Brainstorming, Zero-Based Thinking, Nominal Group Technique, and Lateral Thinking to solve problems, improve systems, devise new products, and come up with fresh, exciting marketing angles
- Ask focused questions to generate elegant solutions
- Understand the difference between mechanical and adaptive thinking
- Rigorously evaluate new ideas...without shutting down the creative impulse
Containing mind-stimulating exercises and down-to-earth strategies, this career changing audiobook helps anyone tap into the root source of their own intuitive genius.
Genre: Business + Money Management
Sub-Genre: Decision-Making + Problem Solving, Management, Careers / General
Series Title: Brian Tracy Success Library
Publisher: Hachette Audio
Author: Brian Tracy
Street Date: January 26, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-00-1288
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.