Free standard shipping with RedCard
Loading, please wait...
About this item
- Solve 2 exciting mysteries with 8 activities
- Match fingerprints, DNA, test powders and liquids and decode secret messages
- Each activity will have you acting and thinking like a real forensic scientist
- Includes baking soda, citric acid, flour, suspect cards, ph strips, filters, cups, markers, bags, decoder, cylinder, test tube, cap, painting and more
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and older
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Includes: Instruction guide
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Science, creative thinking
Item Number (DPCI): 086-00-3085
Scientific Explorer Crime Catchers Spy Science Kit is a safe and fun educational science kit that will have you following clues and gathering evidence by matching fingerprints, testing powders and liquids and decoding secret messages like a crime scene investigator. Follow the instruction booklet to solve the 2 exciting mysteries with 8 different activities and learn some really cool science about how real crime labs work. Compare evidence, ask questions and make observations using different senses. Let's solve some mysteries! Includes 2-baking soda (0.25oz.), citric acid (0.25oz.), 2-flour (0.25oz.), 12 suspect cards, 6 ph strips, 3 coffee strip filters, 3 cups, 2 markers, 2 plastic bags, decoder glasses, graduated cylinder with cap, painting, rubber band, shoe print, test tube with cap and activity guide. Recommended for children 8 years of age and older.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.