About this item
- One 20 oz package contains 3 one-cup Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening Sticks
- Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening for baking easily replaces butter or margarine in baked goods
- Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening for baking makes pie crusts flaky, cakes and cookies soft and frosting fluffy
- Crisco Shortening Sticks are great for baking and frying
- Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening Sticks are also available in Butter Flavor Shortening and in the classic can
Serving Size: 1.0 Tbsp
Serving Per Container: About 47
Amount 1 Tbsp (12g):
Allergens & Warnings:Warning: Shortening will catch fire if overheated. Damage or serious burns may result. Do heat shortening carefully, uncovered, on medium heat. Do reduce heat if smoking occurs. Do not leave unattended while heating. Do not refill can with hot shortening. If shortening catches fire: do turn off heat. Do cover pot until cooled to room temperature to avoid reignition. Do not carry pot until cool. Do not put water on hot or flaming shortening.
Q: can shortening be frozen.
A: Hi Betsy, yet is can be frozen. When properly stored in the freezer, shortening can last for an extended period, maintaining its quality and freshness. To freeze shortening, transfer it to an airtightsubmitted byJacquie - 6 days ago
A: We suggest storing Crisco shortening on the pantry shelf. If you live in a warm climate and prefer to refrigerate shortening and oil, keep in mind that refrigeration causes shortening to be more firmsubmitted byJacquie - 5 days ago