About this item
CSS3 lets you create professional-looking websites, but learning its finer points can be tricky—even for seasoned web developers. This fully updated fourth edition shows you how to take your HTML and CSS skills to the next level, with valuable tips, tricks, and tutorial-based instruction. Casual and experienced designers alike will quickly learn how to build web pages that look great and run fast on any desktop or mobile device.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Start with the basics. Write CSS3-friendly HTML, including the HTML5 tags recognized by today’s browsers.
- Apply real-world design. Format text, create navigation tools, and enhance pages with graphics.
- Make your pages lively. Create eye-catching animations and give your visitors attractive tables and forms.
- Take control of page layouts. Use professional design techniques such as floats and positioning.
- Look great on any device. Craft sites that adapt to desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers with responsive web design.
- Work quickly and efficiently. Learn timesaving techniques to make your pages easier to create, use, and maintain.