product description page
CT and MRI of the Whole Body : 40th Anniversary Edition (Hardcover) (M.D. John R. Haaga)
About this item
The updated 5th edition of this easy-to-read, comprehensive resource is now in full color to provide you with enhanced understanding of this highly visual field. Clinically focused, it provides quick access to step-by-step descriptions of all MR and CT imaging applications in every anatomic area, with particular emphasis on the revolutionary multislice CT. Use the latest sectional imaging approaches to accurately diagnose a full range of conditions. Any radiologist will find this book indispensable for CT and MR imaging.
- Includes both MR and CT so you can see correlated images for all areas of the body.
- Covers interventional procedures to help you apply image-guided techniques.
- Presents material with a practical, clinical focus, featuring clinical manifestations for most entities.
- Shows you how to interpret findings from the latest cutting-edge techniques-multislice CT, 3-Tesla MRI, PET/CT, and more.
- Presents new-generation multislice CT images throughout the book to help you interpret findings from this revolutionary new imaging modality.
- Includes a completely updated image-guided interventions chapter, plus five new chapters-Liver Transplants; Male Pelvis; Female Pelvis; Evaluation of the Airway; and Contrast Nephrology-to keep you up to speed on the latest approaches.
- Features a new full-color format for a more user-friendly resource.
- Provides digital-quality images throughout for enhanced detail.
Number of Pages: 2
Sub-Genre: Radiology + Nuclear Medicine
Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
Author: M.D. John R. Haaga
Street Date: July 28, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-18-6837
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.