Curel Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer, Lightweight In Shower Lotion For Dry Or Extra Dry Skin Unscented - 12 fl oz
About this item
- DRY SKIN HEALING - Our Curel Hydra Therapy moisturizer is activated by water on freshly-showered skin to deeply penetrate the skin surface helping to heal dry skin. Non-irritating formula, suitable for sensitive skin.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MOISTURIZATION - With daily shower application, your skin will feel 3 times more hydrated. Reducing the need to use heavyweight lotions.
- HYDRATE YOUR SKIN WITH NO RESIDUE - Curel fast absorbing lotion allows for wet, in-shower application and immediate absorption so you can towel off and go.
- CREATE A MOISTURE BARRIER - Curel moisturizers, with Advanced Ceramide Complex, replenish ceramides to your dry skin. With better moisture retention, you can help prevent the issues associated with extra dry skin.
- PROVEN DRY SKIN RELIEF – Unique moisturization formulas with a long history of success, Curel Hydra Therapy moisturizers have been granted the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance.
Q: Do you have to rinse after applying in the shower or can you just towel dry?
A: Nooo. Do not rinse it off. While your skin in wet, just rub it in... I dont towel dry, I just put on an oversized Tee.. Let the lotion soak in. It's INCREDIBLE!submitted byRedhead - 3 years ago
A: You dont need to rinse. Towel dry only.submitted byPumpboy - 6 years ago
A: Thanks for answering, Pumpboysubmitted byReigning Princess - 6 years ago
Q: Does this product leave the floor in the shower slippery, either upon use or next time in the shower?
A: Hey Pk, Although there is no need to rinse or wait, just towel dry as normal on the body! I would still recommend doing a quick rinse on the shower floor. For real-time answers to all your beauty questions, use the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button on any beauty product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: What country is this made in?
A: Great Question CS! the Curél Skincare line of products come from Japan - Today this line has over 60 products addresses a range of dry, sensitive skin issues and concerns, and is continuing to gain popularity throughout Japan and Asia.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: This is my first time seeing this in Curel... Ive been using Jergens Wet.. Ive got very dry skin and some exzema on my legs, the Jergens is not helping. Reviewing the Curel before buying.. Anyone know if it will help the exzema?
A: Hi Redhead, Thank you for your question. Both the Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer and Hydra Therapy Itch Defense Wet Skin Moisturizer have received the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and can be used for those with eczema or other skin conditions. With Advanced Ceramide Complex, they restore the skin's ceramide levels to help retain moisture and prevent dry, itchy skin symptoms from returning. Thank you, Curel Customer Supportsubmitted byCurelCustomerSupport - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this be used for acne and keratosis pilaris on face?
A: Hi Sammy - Curel Hydra Therapy has not been tested for keratosis pilaris, but our R&D group do not anticipate any issues with the formula and this skin condition. This formula is non-comedogenic. I would try a little first to ensure there is no reaction. Hope this helps! KAO customer supportsubmitted byCurelCustomerSupport - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is curel steroid free?
A: Hi Lenny, Curél Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer is steroid free. Hope that helps!submitted byCurelCustomerSupport - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: is it good for eczema ?
A: Hi! We would recommend trying Curél Hydra Therapy Itch Defense Wet Skin Moisturizer for eczema-prone skin. It was granted the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ and will help hydrate to relieve the itch. Here's the link: https://www.target.com/p/curel-itch-defense-lotion-12oz/-/A-75558422submitted byCurelCustomerSupport - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is it fragrance free? Does it have any smell? I am very sensitive to odors, especially fragrance.
A: this lotion does not have a smellsubmitted bypixie6453 - 6 years ago
Q: is it non-comedogenic?
A: Hi meep, all of our Curél body moisturizers are non-comedogenic. Hope that helps!submitted byCurelCustomerSupport - 5 years agoBrand expert