About this item
- Receive push notifications when water is detected via mobile app
- Built-in alarm will sound (up to 70 dB) and LED will blink red when water is detected
- Detachable cables included (3.5 ft. non-sensing and 1.65 ft. sensor cable)
- Create rules via mydlink mobile app to enable interaction with additional mydlink home automation products such as motion sensor, Wi-Fi cameras, Smart Plugs and more.
- Easy set up with the mydlink Home app
- IFTTT compatible - Pair with any IFTTT enabled product or app to connect your Wi-Fi Water Sensor in fun and useful ways
The DCH-S160 mydlink is a smart wireless water sensor that helps keep your home safe. It will help you detect water damage before serious problems occur. Get alerted when water is detected in basements, sinks, near a water heater, dishwashers, in a bathroom or anywhere there might be moisture. The DCH-S160 also works with the DCH-S220 mydlink Wi-Fi Siren to increase alarm volume and range. Get push notifications with the mydlink Home app on your smartphone so you always know what is going on at home from anywhere.
Features: Controlled by smartphone app
Assembly Details: No assembly required
Detection Distance: Up to 5'
Maximum Operating Range: Up to 400'
Sensor function: Water
Power Source: USB-powered
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 056-16-0015
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews1
overall: 4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
4 out of 5 stars
Joe — 2 years ago
Works well to notify you using the app, but the unit itself has a very low alarm that you could not hear from the next room......also works with the IFTTT app to call your cell when it detects water.