product description page
Delaware Law of Corporations & Business Organizations Statutory Deskbook 2016 (Paperback) (R. Franklin
about this item
The Delaware Law of Corporations and Business Organizations Statutory Deskbook is designed to facilitate research into matters of statutory scope and construction. Compact and easily portable, The Statutory Deskbook brings you the complete text, with all current amendments and analyses of the principal Delaware business organization statutes, including:
- The Delaware General Corporation Law
- Limited Liability Company Act
- Statutory Trust Statute
- Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- The Delaware Revised Uniform Partnership Act
- The Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act
- Other related provisions of the State of Delaware Constitution, Franchise Tax Law and Code
The Statutory Deskbook also includes numerous case law annotations.
The Delaware Law of Corporations and Business Organizations Statutory Deskbook is designed to be a convenient guide to Delaware corporations, limited partnerships and limited liability companies and is able to be easily transported by the user as an extension of the current three-volume The Delaware Law of Corporations and Business Organization, Third Edition. In addition, the accompanying CD-ROM contains the full contents of the statutory booklet, with a search mechanism that allows the user to make research more efficient.