product description page
Delivering Happiness : A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose (Hardcover) (Tony Hsieh)
About this item
- Pay brand-new employees $2,000 to quit
- Make customer service the responsibility of the entire company-not just a department
- Focus on company culture as the #1 priority
- Apply research from the science of happiness to running a business
- Help employees grow-both personally and professionally
- Seek to change the world
- Oh, and make money too . . .
The CEO of the successful online shoe retailer Zappos explains how he used the science of happiness to deliver contentment to his employees, customers, investors and vendors; how this led to stellar sales; and how his principles can be applied to other companies and entrepreneurs.
Number of Pages: 253
Genre: Business + Money Management
Sub-Genre: Management, Customer Service
Publisher: Grand Central Pub
Author: Tony Hsieh
Street Date: June 7, 2010
Item Number (DPCI): 247-04-8955
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
4 out of 5 stars
kjones — 1 year ago
Hello, my name is Kerri Jones and I am writing a review on Tony Hsieh, 2013. Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose, Business Plus, New York, NY. I am a University of Baltimore student enrolled in the survey Entrepreneurship course and this was my recommended reading for the c...see moreof the reviewer's review