About this item
- Recommended Use: birth to five months; Holds up to 15lbs.
- Fold & Go: bassinet features ultra compact fold and comes with an included travel bag for easy transport or storage; no assembly required
- Designed for Airflow: Mesh sides provide added ventilation and increased visibility
- Protects Baby: Removable canopy keeps Baby from curious pets, mosquitos and other insects while creating a cozy sleep space
- Comfortable Mattress: Includes mattress pad that's machine washable
- Ultra Compact Full Size Bassinet: Assembled dimensions: 41.7" L x 20.7" W x 24.8" H; Product weight: 13.13lbs.
Whether you're traveling with your baby or in need of a portable sleeper in your home, the EZ Fold Ultra Compact Travel Bassinet from Delta Children makes naptime and bedtime a breeze! The most compact full size bassinet available, this sleeper ensures your baby has the room they need to rest comfortably while the lightweight design means you can bring it anywhere and everywhere without trouble. Easy to setup and store away, the bassinet requires no assembly, and folds flat-the included travel bag makes every outing with Baby stress-free. Designed with mesh panels on the sides for airflow and increased visibility, the EZ Fold Ultra Compact Travel Bassinet provides the ideal environment for rest and relaxation. The bassinet's removable canopy protects your little one from curious pets, mosquitos and other insects, and then effortlessly zips off when not needed.
Dimensions (Overall): 24.8 inches (H) x 20.7 inches (W) x 41.7 inches (D)
Dimensions (Collapsed ): 22 inches (H) x 20.5 inches (W) x 5.75 inches (D)
Weight: 13.3 pounds
Holds up to: 15 pounds
Features: Portable, folds for easy transport and storage
Certifications: JPMA Certified, Meets CPSC Standards, Meets ASTM Standards
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean, machine wash
Item Number (DPCI): 030-08-1145
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews9
overall: 3.8 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
kdal95 — 4 months ago
No assembly required!!! It comes in the carry bag. all I had to do was remove from box, cut off a few zip ties, and zip the bassinet together! Very easy considering I'm 34 weeks pregnant!!! I wish it came with another bassinet sheet but it's still awesome and very convenient.see moreof the reviewer's review